CONSTRUCTION PHASE 3
August 2015 – March 2017 (Completed)
- West Jetty Mitigation (Fuel Dock Facility location): The fuel dock facility was closed on September 2, 2014 for mitigation work as defined in the Corrective Action Plan (CAP). Mitigation work has been completed. Details of this work is provided in the S.F. Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board’s West Jetty Remediation Plan document. No schedule has been provided regarding the reopening of the fuel dock facility but the developer has stated that the fuel dock is definitely planned to be reopened.
- The remainder of the new homes have been constructed in the Residential Phase 1 area.
- Lochinvar Road from Pt. San Pedro Road to the first intersection was fully repaved.
- The Lochinvar/Bonnie Banks intersection Had handicap ramps installed on all four corners and the intersection was repaved.
- The new homes in the Residential Phase 2 area began construction
- The construction of the new Andy’s Market building (shell) in the Western Section was completed.