CONSTRUCTION PHASE 4
January 2017 – December 2017
- Andy’s Market will be moved from its current location to the new location. It had been planned to occur overnight, but the plan now is to be closed for about 10 days. The current target is to close May 1, 2017 and reopen in the new location May 10, 2017.
- Residences in the Residential Phase 2 area will be completed.
- The old Andy’s Market will be demolished and paving removed and wicks installed.
- Surcharge soil will be moved from its temporary location on the western edge of the property and be placed in the Residential Phase 3 area (same as Step 2 in Phase 1). Additional surcharge soil may be need, requiring additional truckloads of dirt.
- The medians on Pt. San Pedro Road will be altered. The existing opening serving the old Andy’s Market parking lot will be shifted slightly to the west to line up with the new emergency exit from The Strand. This will require a slight relocation of the street light pole just to the west of the current opening.
- The entire width of the intersection at Loch Lomond Drive/Lochinvar and Pt . San Pedro Road will be repaved.
- Pt. San Pedro Road will be repaved east of the Loch Lomond Drive/Lochinvar intersection, east- and west-bound, up to the new median opening location. All Pt. San Pedro Road repaving will be done with the same sound-deadening asphalt as was used in the original paving.