View of Bayside Acres in the 1920s110 Bayview Drive under construction in 1924. Owner/builder Archibald Hedrich standing on roof with dog. Property was part of a larger parcel owned by John McNear (McNear Brickyard) which now contains five residences. See another photo of Mr. Hedrick atop a kiln stack at McNear’s Brickyard circa 1902. View from Bayside Acres to Mt. Tam in the 1950s